We do not offer refunds for any of our tickets. If you are unable to attend a screening please speak to a member of the team who may be able to exchange your tickets into a voucher (valid for 1 year). We are unable to amend any booking less than 4 hours before the performance.
Special event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.Here at Cinewheels we want everyone to enjoy their big screen experience. To make that easier and safer, we have a few house rules that everyone should follow.
‘You’, ‘customer’, means everyone who visits Cinewheels, whether a ticket holder or not.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means Cinewheels Drive in cinema and its staff.
Terms of Entry
1. We are required by law to refuse the sale or admission to a performance to anyone who, in the opinion of Cinewheels staff, is below or appears to be below the minimum age required by the relevant classification of the British Board of Film Classification. Photographic government authorised proof of age may be necessary for entry.
2. A child is classed as a person between the age of 18 months and 14 years. A senior is classed as a person aged 60 years and over. A student is classed as anyone carrying a student card with a valid expiry date and photo. Family tickets may be purchased for each member of a group provided one of the members is a child. Studio 4 and 5 tickets are a flat rate regardless of age. A person aged 18 months and under is eligible for a free ticket to an age appropriate film if they are accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat.
3. We reserve the right to refuse access or order the immediate removal, without a refund, of anyone who:
- Appears to be intoxicated or is behaving in an antisocial way
- Is smoking on the premises (including e-cigarettes and vapes)
- Upon request, at any time, fails to produce a valid ticket.
- Refuses to, when requested, remove any item of clothing which restricts the view of one’s head/face (e.g. hoods) with the exception of religious headwear.
4. It is your responsibility to check the ticket; we are under no obligation to rectify any mistakes made after purchasing the ticket. We are not obliged to replace lost or stolen tickets.
5. We reserve the right to inspect customers’ bags upon entry to the venue to check for prohibited items (prohibited items include but are not limited to: illegal substances, weapons, cameras and recording devices, and drinks or food purchased outside the cinema). Inspections are to be carried out by members of staff at the discretion of our Door Supervisor and Manager. All customers reserve the right to deny inspection. Any customers who refuse an inspection will not be permitted entry and offered a refund for their ticket.
6. Cameras or recording equipment are not allowed into the screens. It is an offence to make any recording of a film. Anyone recording may be arrested and prosecuted, leading to an unlimited fine and imprisonment for up to 10 years. Any devices found to be recording may be confiscated by the Manager for inspection.
7. Mobile phones and other devices must be switched off during the main feature. Failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the screen.
8. We do not offer refunds for any of our tickets. If you are unable to attend a screening please speak to a member of the team who may be able to exchange your tickets into a voucher (valid for 1 year). We are unable to amend any booking less than 4 hours before the performance.
Special event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. No food or drink purchased from outside the cinema can be consumed on the premise.
10. No alcoholic drink purchased outside may be brought into the premise.
11. We do not store unfolded bikes on site. Foldable bikes may be stored at the Manager’s discretion and at the customer’s own risk with the Door Supervisor.
12. Prams and buggies are not allowed in the screens but may at the Manager’s discretion and the customer’s own risk, be kept with the Door Supervisor.
13. We accept no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal belongings while on site, and all items left with the Door Supervisor are at the customers’ own risk. Food left with the Door Supervisor will be stored at room temperature and will not be kept overnight.
14. Customers who arrive after the start of the feature film will only be permitted entry into the auditorium at the manager’s discretion,
15. All food purchased on the premise is non-refundable.
16. Any ticket offer deals that we provide are only available for films in their second week of release onwards.
17. All discounts are at the Manager’s discretion and can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.
18. Guide, hearing or other assistant dogs are welcome but other animals are not permitted.
19. Customers must at all times remain within public areas and not obstruct aisles or doorways with personal items.
20. Appropriate action (including but not limited to: banning customers from the premises; contacting the police; taking further legal action; and making a claim to cover any costs incurred) will be taken against anyone who endangers, jeopardises the safety of, or is abusive, insulting, intimidating or threatening to anyone on site.
21. Customers shall not exhibit behaviour that is considered antisocial or disruptive by cinema staff, including both physical and verbal abuse at any point on site. Such behaviour may result in immediate removal from the premises without any entitlement to a refund. We reserve the right to remove a group of guests should the behaviour of one or more of their members be deemed to be acting antisocially. In the event of removal from the screen, the customer(s) may be banned from entering the premises in the future and action may result in the police being contacted.
22. Any Manager may refuse entry or ask any persons to leave the premises at any time and will be under no obligation to provide a reason to that person.
23. There shall be no discrimination by us in the application of these terms. We will comply with all applicable laws that prohibit discrimination.
24. We always try to ensure performances take place as advertised, but we reserve the right to cancel or alter the performance due to circumstances beyond our control. If this happens we will, at the Manager’s discretion, refund the ticket or offer a ticket for another performance.
25. Although we attempt to provide accurate and correct information on the website and other promotional material, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any such material, including any such information that appear on any third party websites or material.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you’re not happy with this, we won’t set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
By using our site you accept these terms.